We’re based on the heart of central London, bring together experts from more than twenty different nationalities, making R&D is a uniquely international place to work.
And we all work with the same love for games and a shared vision – to develop advanced software that will drive the future of PlayStation and benefit the PlayStation developer community:
Technology development is not constrained by specific games/engines. There is time and space to research and develop cutting edge technologies
Opportunities to work on collaborative projects with R&D teams in Tokyo and in San Mateo, with the wider Sony group, and with academia
We focus on innovation, driven by the “10% time” concept of time for research and projects of your own choosing
Opportunities to participate in global hackathons
Relaxed working environment with high level of trust and autonomy. All staff are encouraged to express their views and challenge the status quo
- We also focus on learning and development, including opportunities to attend relevant conferences (eg SIGGRAPH) – so you can grow with us
- Working in a relaxed, open-plan environment designed to foster communication and creativity.
Benefits of working at PlayStation
- Annual bonus opportunity
- We provide a special London Allowance to make our London location more affordable
- 25 days holiday plus national holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Free onsite gym
- Onsite bar open on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Generous staff discount across all Sony products
- Plus, many more exciting benefits
Equal opportunity statement
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.